- Place one of the three keys and the metal tongue with the punched key number in a secure location. Record the key number IMMEDIATELY in the online product registration form!
You can find the form here.
- Please register IMMEDIATELY after your purchase. This ensures that your product is guaranteed for the next 3 years so you can benefit from our product and customer service whenever you need to – anywhere in Europe!
- Have the keys of your DISKLOK professionally polished by a keymaker or other service. This removes burrs, which can occasionally cause problems when locking (see 7.).
- Do not use oil or silicone based sealants, which can cause the lock to become stuck. Use our special graphite powder.
- Always place your DISKLOK on the steering wheel carefully. To protect valuable steering wheels and to increase the intended lightness of a DISKLOK on the steering wheel, we recommend the use of our steering wheel protection cover.